Loyalty Prime - Application Support Engineer - SQL Server (3-6 yrs)
Who we are!
Loyalty Prime operates in the exciting and fast-growing domain of loyalty and customer engagement.
We are a SaaS (Software as a Service) company headquartered in Germany (Munich) with offices in UK (London) and India (Noida). Our India office is the global delivery Centre through which our Prime Cloud platform is delivered and supported. Since 2014 our team has been driving the growth of our awardwinning loyalty platform (Prime Cloud) which serves clients worldwide and across industries. We are focused in providing our customers a service that makes a difference.
To be innovative is hard-wired into our DNA and this is reflected in us winning multiple awards including the - Best Travel Loyalty Program of the Year- at the renowned global Loyalty Magazine Awards 2017.
You can read more about us and our award-winning platform on our website:
Job title - Application Support Engineer (Level 2)
Type of Employment : Full Time
Education : Engineering Graduate/Post graduate in Computer Science
Experience : 3+ years of experience
Roles and Responsibilities :
Self-help and user-retrieved information :
- Retrieve support information from FAQs, detailed product and technical information, blog posts, manuals, and search functions.
Basic help desk resolution and service desk delivery :
- Support for basic customer issues such as solving usage issues and fulfilling service desk requests that need IT involvement.
- Responsible for responding to all 2nd level ( L2 ) escalations. Diagnose issues effectively and efficiently, completing all troubleshooting steps and escalation forms as necessary.
- Research and propose solutions to production issues and trouble tickets as assigned by Level 1 Support. If no solution is available, escalate incidents to Level 3
In-depth technical support :
- Experienced and knowledgeable technicians assess issues and provide solutions for problems that cannot be handed by Level 1.
- Level 2 technicians attempt to duplicate problems and try to find out root causes, using product designs, code, or specifications.
- If no solution is available, Level 2 support escalates the incident to Level 3.
- Possess familiarity with or demonstrate the ability to learn the Loyalty Prime business processes and technical environment. This includes environments, tools, policies and procedures.
- Support multiple clients through customer service professionalism and insight.
- Oversees and supervises the customer support team members.
- Ensures compliance to SLAs, policies and standard operating procedures without fail and leverage tools (escalation points, knowledge base tools, internal applications etc.) to help resolve customer issues.
- Ability to follow and suggest processes ensuring that customer satisfaction is very high with customer support team
- Acts as an escalation level for LP clients in order to understand problems and resolve the same.
- Follows the laid down escalation/ communication paths
- Proven work experience of more than 3 years as a Technical/Application Support Engineer or similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft web technologies, SQL server
- Hands on experience with tools such as Zen Desk, Jira etc.
- Knowledge in Windows and Linux Operating System
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Flexible with working in 24/7 rotational shifts
- Should have an excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Quick learner and ability to adapt the new technologies, tools and processes
- Ability to work with different cultures and nationalities
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (e.g. Zen desk)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Certification in ITIL foundation will be an added advantage.
Additional Benefits :
- Great colleagues in a young, dynamic, high-performing team
- A super-modern office space with games zone, chill area with free coffee / drinks, etc.
- A positive, up-lifting work environment that is built on open communication, trust, mutual support and appreciation
- Work-Life Balance: You will get 30 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. In addition, you will get 10 national holidays.
- Flexibility: Work from home options and flexible work schedules.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Health Benefits: Medical & Accidental Insurance
- Casual Dress policy & Relaxing Fridays: Our Company's objective in establishing a relaxed, casual, and informal work dress code is to enable our employees to work comfortably in the workplace.
- Employee Friendly HR policies