Lowe's - Senior Software Engineer - Frontend Development (1-4 yrs)
Job Summary :
- We are looking for experienced front-end engineer who is skilled in AngularJS programming.
- We want a UI engineer who can write clean code and has strong user-centered design thinking skills.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- As a UI engineer, you will be expected to design the intuitive user experience for visualization of the categories, sub-categories, brands etc for the merchants and category heads.
- Work closely with the product managers / UX team to understand and build the application functionality.
- Own the delivery of the UI product which will be owned by you.
Skill Set Required :
Primary Skills (must have) :
- You must have good understanding of MVC architecture. Prior work experience in Angular,, React, VUI etc., is desirable.
- You must have experience in setting up the full UI workflow layer right from Development, Testing, Building and Deployment.
- Experience with CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Pure, etc.
- 1-4 years of work experience with BE/BTech/MS/MTech in CS
Secondary Skills (desired) :
- Experience in working with JSP/Servlet/Spring MVC based application is a plus.
- Exposure of building responsive websites at scale will be plus.
- You should have exposure to page speed improvement techniques.