Lowe's - Lead Software Engineer - Java/Spring Boot (3-10 yrs)
Job Summary : We are looking for an experienced and motivated professional to play a vital role in scaling the pricing engine to handle the huge volume of omni-channel data.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Design, implementation and deployment of PPM (Price Performance Management) application in AWS cloud.
- Scale our pricing engine to handle 25x more volume of data per day and also improve the latency of the application.
- You will work with a cross-functional team on the design and development of the functionality.
- Work with the product manager to convert requirements into detailed technical specifications.
- Partcipating in code reviews, design reviews and architecture discussions.
- Mentor junior members.
Skill Set Required :
A) Primary Skills (must have) :
- 3-8 years of work experience with B.E/B.tech/M.S/M.Tech Degree in CS
- Experience in building a scalable and complex application.
- Should have a strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Should have strong problem-solving skills
- Strong Design and architectural skills.
- Proficiency in Java on a Linux/Unix environment and excellent coding skills.
- Hands-on experience of Spring boot & Hibernate.
- Should have knowledge of SQL & NoSQL databases.
- Should be able to operate independently.
- Should be able to take a problem and create the design.
B) Secondary Skills (desired) :
- Understanding of the Hadoop ecosystem and Big data.
- Should have exposure to AWS services.
- Knowledge of rule-based engine frameworks like Drools will be a plus.