LogMeIn - Senior Software Engineer - Frontend Development - HTML5/CSS3 (6-10 yrs)
About LogMeIn :
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world's top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
OUR VALUES :
- Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
- Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other's potential
- Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
- Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
- Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen
Do you have a passion for technology and innovation? An agile mindset, continuous improvement and solid software craftsmanship are built into your DNA? We are looking for passionate web engineers to join one of our cross-functional product development teams.
- You craft delightful user interfaces using web technologies
- You collaborate with your Product Owner, UX and software engineers to deliver high quality web and desktop applications
- Keep on top of emerging front-end development methods and technologies and actively share knowledge within our community of web developers
- You challenge the status quo and strive to get better with every iteration
Minimum Qualification :
- 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Solid understanding of the web technology stack
- Agile methods, clean code, test driven development, continuous delivery is the base of your software engineering philosophy
Preferred Qualification :
- Experience with React, Flux, Redux, Jest, Webpack, Electron, Node.js
- Ability to debug and extend Java/Spring Services
Good to have - Basic knowledge of AWS and Docker