LogMeIn - Professional Services Engineer (3-6 yrs)
LogMeIn is searching for a Professional Services Engineer, who will be predominantly dedicated to our Bold360 product line. Bold360 leverages the power of A.I, to offer the ultimate online customer engagement solution, with rapid time-to-value.
As an engineer on the Bold360 Professional Services team, you- ll be part of a group creating custom solutions and integrations for our most valued customers. You- ll scope, architect, build and push the boundaries of our products to meet customer requirements.
The PS Engineer will receive plentiful training and guidance to set them up for success in their role. In addition to travel within India to meet with customers, they will also have the opportunity to travel to our HQ (Boston) for onboarding and attend some international team events.
This is an excellent opportunity work on exciting new technology, with some of APAC's largest companies.
- Assist customers with chatbot and live agent implementations including architecture, configuration, testing and training.
- Architect and develop dynamic chatbot conversations and integrations with cloud and on-premise software
- Customize widgets and portals to meet customer branding guidelines
- Build custom real-time dashboards and reports
- Simultaneously manage multiple customer projects
- Work closely with Project Managers (overseas) on larger projects
- Assist project managers with technical scoping and solutioning
- Assist with security audits of SaaS infrastructures and procedures
- Act as liaison between customer and product group in order to facilitate feedback
Technical skills :
- Proficiency and experience with REST APIs and integrations with CRM/HR/ITSM software
- Experience with NodeJS or other server-side development languages
- Understanding of web infrastructure and network protocols
Personal skills :
- Strong problem-solving capabilities with a - get it done- attitude, helping to overcome any technical hurdles with the adoption and roll out of LogMeIn solutions during the pre and post-sales processes
- Ability to self-learn new technologies and put them to use in a project
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to build rapport with audience
- Strong communication skills both technically and non-technically
- Able to travel internationally about once a quarter
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world's top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
OUR VALUES :
- Be Accountable : even when no-one is looking
- Thrive Together : greatness comes from unlocking each other's potential
- Advance Confidently : we find opportunity and act on it
- Collaborate Openly : our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
- Engage Fearlessly : we speak up and listen