LogMeIn - Professional Services Consultant - Cloud Services/SQL (0-1 yrs)
Job description :
- We are searching for a Professional Services Consultant. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting customers with the design and implementation of AI chat bot and live chat solutions.
- You must have a solid understanding and experience with web technology and strong project management and documentation skills.
Key Responsibilities :
- Assist customers with AI and live agent implementations including architecture design, configuration, branding, testing, training and optimization.
- Definition of project goals, timelines, milestones, risks, etc.
- Manage pilot implementations where key metrics related to conversion or productivity are required for further expansion.
- Track project through completion and acceptance
- Simultaneously implement multiple customer projects
- Work closely with other Professional Services Consultants on larger projects
- Assist the sales teams with project scoping exercises
- Responsible for providing project oversight to ensure all project management processes are followed
- Assist with security audits of SaaS infrastructures and procedures
- Act as liaison between customer and product group in order to facilitate feedback.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Strong problem solving capabilities with a get it done attitude, helping to overcome any technical hurdles with the adoption and roll out of LogMeIn solutions
- Strong project management and organizational skills managing both internal and client resources
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to build rapport with audience
- Strong communication skills both technically and non-technically
Mandatory Software Skills :
- IT Architecture experience
- Cloud fluency with services such as AWS, Heroku or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience working with large, complex and high-throughput systems
- Understanding of web infrastructure and network protocols
- Proficiency and experience with REST APIs and integrations with CRM systems like Salesforce and SAP
- Working knowledge of different data persistence methods including SQL
Nice to Have Software Skills :
- Software development background an advantage
- Responsive web page design using frameworks such as React and Angular
- Understanding of web-based network authentication approaches (OAuth, OpenID, PKI, SSO)
- Content Management Systems and Ecommerce Systems
- Web Analytics and Tag Management Systems
Person Attributes :
- Self-starter; High personal motivation for success
- Project management certification would be advantageous
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to work independently when required
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic environment and managing multiple simultaneous projects
- Strong organizational skills with a quality focus, a great team attitude, and analytical problem solving skills
- Strong Ecomm experience with strong focus on web experience driven conversions
- Strong web analytics background with experience in website visitor behavior
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimisation and Search Engine Management driven success would be advantageous
- Experience with live chat solutions highly desirable