HR - Manager at LogisticsNow
Views:182 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
LogisticsNow - Team Lead - Software Development (5-12 yrs)
- We are looking for Software Geeks & Technology Leaders to build and implement awesome stuff.
- You will work with other Geeks and Product Revolutionaries throughout the software development life cycle. In this role, you need to be a Kamikaze, who gets code done and product shipped.
- Along the way you will solve tough problems, write great code, create intelligent algorithms and in general do cool stuff that works. If you know Agile frameworks and popular coding languages, may help. But we expect more. So if you love code and dream of building the great global product which will make a difference, read on.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Experience in at least one thing like Python, R, Databases, Web Development. If you are into Machine Learning
- Design algorithms and flowcharts
- Design software with great UX
- Produce clean, efficient code that works and do it quickly
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software with your genius
- Gather and evaluate user feedback as they love your software
- Recommend and execute improvements, so they love it even more!
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting, so your peers can use the amazing product you created
- Proven experience of 5+ years as a technologist who has also worked on multiple hands-on product development cycles.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies, emerging technologies, cloud/Azure and more
- Basic knowledge of statistical analysis
- Be able to learn new languages and technologies fast.
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude, Attention to detail
- Proven credentials of delivering projects on time
- Team handling experience