HR-Executive at Logicode Inc.
Views:189 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Logicode - Customer Success Engineer - Cloud Computing (3-10 yrs)
Customer Success Engineer
Logicode Inc is looking for an experienced technology professional to act as a catalyst for ensuring customer satisfaction through technology & product support. This is an exciting opportunity to work with clients in the global market for a company ushering in intelligent and integrated next-gen SaaS products and services in the direct marketing space.
As a customer success engineer, you will be responsible to ensure that customers are post-sales utilising the products and services uninterrupted and optimally. You will proactively help on-board new customers by hand-holding through the product configuration & training support. You will also proactively monitor usage of the product and ensure that any potential customer issues and challenges are identified and prevented in the best manner possible. You will also actively respond to any issues as the service SLAs and ensure that the optimum resolution is provided from the technical as well as functional perspective to the customers. You will act as a single-point of contact and resolution for any technical or functional issues for the customers. You will do this in compliance with your identified KRAs & KPIs.
Specifically, you will :
- Speak to international clients and help them resolve the technical & product issues on call and chat
- Check with clients on a daily basis to ensure that their issues are resolved in a timely manner. If needed, you will escalate the queries to be dealt with on a high priority
- Provide complete, 360- technical support including via phone, chat and in certain cases, remote screen share.
- Provide after-sales support where you will help client understand how-use the product and resolve any questions or queries that the client might have pertaining the product/service and explain the usage thoroughly.
Ideally, you should have :
- 3+ years in a role involving technical & product support & operations and client interaction
- Graduation/Post-Graduation in one of the technical streams (e.g. BE/B.Tech/BCA/M.Tech/ME/MCA or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Love of solving mysteries, navigating the unknown, and working collaboratively to find unique solutions.
- A high level of technical curiosity, with hands-on knowledge of medium to advance knowledge of common computer & internet related problems and resolutions
- Exceptional, proven client service skills.
- A desire to learn something new each and every day.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong multi-tasking abilities, thriving on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail, and commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
- Professional demeanor and ability to communicate and build relationships with clients long-distance.
In return, you get to :
- Work with the business rapidly growing in many areas
- Work with a highly skilled, enthusiastic, motivated, culturally diverse, young team
- Work closely with a variety of businesses across the world
- Work in an environment which provides continuous, unlimited learning & growth opportunities