HR at LocationGuru Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:30 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
LocationGuru - Project Associate - Spring/Java/Hibernate (3-4 yrs)
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met. Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking & assigning project tasks to team members as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution.
- Builds productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities. Also participate in Strategy Meetings with Marketing Team.
- Analyze Potential Markets.
- To structure and produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and technical documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to clients.
- Provide Product Knowledge Support to Sales Team.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- 3 to 4 Years of Experience in the relevant field.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field of study.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with Agile software development & Scrum Practices.
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.