HR Manager at LoanSimple
Views:79 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
LoanSimple - Frontend Lead - Angular 4/5/6 (2-4 yrs)
Role : Web Frontend Developer
About us :
LoanSimple is changing how business loans are given in India. In the current scenario, a majority of business loans are collateral-based loans, e.g. - Loans Against Property (LAP) or Gold loan. We are bringing the paradigm of short-term business finance as a pre-approved credit line, based on cash flows of a business.
We are an NBFC in Making, aimed at lending loan facilities to SMEs industry. We believe in powering the growth of the underserved sector of society. We have developed an efficient and integrated loan disbursal and collection system.
You can visit us on https://www.loansimple.in/
You will :
- Maintain and build on existing systems
- Develop appealing frontend for web based on usability
- Convert wireframes, storyboards to fully functional applications
- Partner and work closely with Backend developer for seamless API integration.
- Be results and outcomes focused.
- Participate in product discussions, take ownership and initiative
- Proficient in Angular 2+
- Knowledge of React.js is a big plus
- Proficient in working with different web-services (REST etc.)
- Must be experienced with Git, Grunt, Web Push Notification.
- UI, UX design experience
- Familiarity with web standards and cross-browser issues
- Ability to learn and get going on new technologies
- Customized UI development based on Roles.
Basic Expectations :
- Attention to detail
- Motivated to meet project deadlines in a timely manner
- Adherence to coding style guides and rules