Recruitment Specialist at LivSpace
Views:125 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
LivSpace - Senior Product Support Engineer (4-10 yrs)
What you will be doing most of the time :
Defining Quality Metrics :
- Defining processes for test plan and Testing Strategies.
- Actively involve in release activities.
- Planning and scheduling several milestones and tasks.
- Set Quality standards for the teams. this may include finding new strategies for automation testing and day to day work processes like agile and scrum.
- Motivating team and taking informative quick decisions.
- Finding and arranging behavioural, functional, non-functional training needs for the team.
- Maintaining cordial relationships between cross functional teams like development, configuration management, program management, product managers etc.
- Ensure that the highly motivated environment is creating in the team.Ensure that Rewards are given for each ac-ahievement in the team. Resolving conflicts among team members.
- Reviewing status reports from team managers and taking appropriate actions accordingly. Conducting/arranging daily hurdle and weekly team meeting.
- Should be focal point of contact -SPOC for the team for all the queries related to QA/Product Support.
- He/She must be Team player and Flexible to provide testing and required support in 24/7 environment.
Managing Risks :
- Creating strategies to mitigate those risks and take necessary measures to control the risks.
- Create backup plans for all the testing/support strategies.
- Have team meetings at appropriate time to understand & review the current risks and motivate team to resolve the same.
Process improvements :
- Ensure that the several testing and validation processes are improved continuously.
- Motivate team to improve the efficiency so that the time saved can be used in different work areas.
- Challenge the team continuously to move towards automation for all daily works.