Lead - Talent Acquisition at Livspace
Views:82 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Livspace - Senior Graphic Designer - Photoshop/Illustartor (4-6 yrs)
Job description :
- Senior Graphic Designer will be responsible for the conception, planning, and development of digital and print creative solutions to address our sales & marketing needs.
- The right candidate would be responsible to create powerful, impressive, true-to-brand, consumer-oriented, scroll-pausing aspirational visual communication.
Responsibilities | Your job in a nutshell :
1. In-depth knowledge of creative principals including graphic design, typography, composition, scale, color theory, visual merchandising, packaging, videos, etc.
2. Be able to think digital and design for performance marketing, blog, social media, internal comms, emailers, web banners, ad campaigns, videos, etc.
3. Work with a wide range of media, meeting deadlines and working with constraints effectively.
4. Demonstrate solid conceptual, visualization, and communication skills during all phases of creative development.
5. Knowledge of user-centered design principles to produce a logical design for experience centers/stores, sales events, landing pages, etc.
6. Work as part of a team with copywriters, content writers, designers, marketing teams, etc.
7. Pay attention to the detailed aspects of a creative to ensure high accuracy in copy, layout and technical execution.
8. Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts for effective brand communication while following the company visual guidelines.
Desired Skills :
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop & other design tools.
- Experience in graphic design, branding, illustrations etc. for creative agencies, web/e-commerce companies, etc.
- Ability to handle several projects at the same time.
- Be open to reworks and edits based on constructive feedback
- Experience working in Premiere Pro and After Effects is a plus.
- A strong understanding of design aesthetics and impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong and effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator.
- Desired Qualifications: Graduate in visual communication/design/animation.
About Livspace :
- Livspace is India's no.1 online home interiors and renovation platform and one of the fastest-growing startups in the country. The company was launched three years ago, and in a very short span, they've established themselves as the clear market leader.
- A passionate technology-and-design-first team, they believe in good design for everyone- be it homeowners or interior designers.
- The founders- Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma- are former Google and Myntra executives, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and angel investors.
- The leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at companies like Microsoft, Yahoo, Amazon, Flipkart, Adobe, Myntra, Google, and Space Matrix. They are well-funded and their investors include top venture firms like Helion, Bessemer, Jungle, and UC-RNT.