Lead - Talent Acquisition at Livspace
Views:112 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Livspace - Manager - Graphic Design - Adobe Suite/Illustrator/Photoshop (6-10 yrs)
- Graphic Design Manager will be responsible to produce digital and print creative solutions to address our sales & marketing needs. To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of creative principals including graphic design, typography, composition, scale, color theory, visual merchandising, packaging, etc. You should also have experience executing projects from conception to production, including websites, digital ads, brochures, and product packaging.
Responsibilities | Your job in a nutshell :
1. Deliver creative solutions for business problems, churn out ideas and campaigns to meet performance marketing, brand marketing & sales goals.
2. Supervise and mentor designers while maintaining daily workflow, delegating projects, and monitoring deadlines.
3. Collaborate with cross functions to understand the brief & transform them into tangible designs.
4. Participate and brainstorm in creative meetings to understand requirements and advise with creative ideas. Demonstrate solid conceptual, visualization, and communication skills during all phases of creative development.
5. Knowledge of user-centered design principles to produce logical design for experience centers/stores, sales events, landing pages, etc.
6. Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts that work for different user journeys, personas, and conversion objectives.
7. Manage projects from start to finish across a wide range of media, meeting deadlines and working with constraints effectively.
8. Ensure brand guidelines are adhered to and everything that goes out is always on-brand.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop & other design tools.
- Experience in graphic design, branding, illustrations etc. for creative agencies, web/e-commerce companies, etc.
- Ability to handle several projects at the same time.
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills.
- Experience working in Premiere Pro and After Effects is a plus.
- A strong understanding of design aesthetics and impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong and effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator.
- Desired Qualifications: Graduate in visual communication/design/animation.
Livspace is India's no.1 online home interiors and renovation platform and one of the fastest-growing startups in the country. The company was launched three years ago, and in a very short span, they've established themselves as the clear market leader. A passionate technology-and-design-first team, they believe in good design for everyone- be it homeowners or interior designers.
The founders- Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma- are former Google and Myntra executives, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and angel investors. The leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at companies like Microsoft, Yahoo, Amazon, Flipkart, Adobe, Myntra, Google, and Space Matrix. They are well-funded and their investors include top venture firms like Helion, Bessemer, Jungle, and UC-RNT.