LitmusWorld - Technical Writer - Documentation (4-6 yrs)
The Company :
LitmusWorld is looking to hire a Technical Writer to direct the organization through its next phase of rapid growth and development. LitmusWorld is an enterprise SaaS platform that delivers dramatic improvements in business processes by enabling contextual conversations between businesses and their stakeholders.
The platform delivers actionable insights across touchpoints to measure, act and improve the overall stakeholder experience, mainly customers and employees. This helps business leaders drive the customer centricity agenda through an agile approach. Over 2 years of driving business transformation across 125+ brands, we have built meaningful relationships between businesses and their stakeholders, that allows them to be more competitive and profitable, one touchpoint, one conversation, one relationship, at a time.
Job Description :
Position : Technical Writer
Location : Bangalore
- Determine the needs of end users of technical documentation
- Study product samples and talk with product designers and developers
- Work with technical staff to make products easier to use and thus need fewer instructions
- Organize and write supporting documents for products
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users- understanding
- Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos
- Analyze functional and technical specifications of software and understanding its documentation requirements.
- Design and develop PDF-based documents, Online Help, Knowledge Base, and Frequently Asked Questions for internal and external audiences of the company.
- Write, edit, and review sales collaterals, white papers, and business proposals.
- Write search engine optimized (SEO) website content, articles, blogs, press releases, and forum posts to promote the products of the company and strengthen customer relationship of the company.
Experience and Skills :
- 4-6 years of experience in the field
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable writing skills
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of Computer and Applications
- Software development exposure
- Preferably some experience with web design
- Experience with MS Word for authoring, Google Docs, MS Powerpoint, Google Slides, Google Sheets, MS Excel