HR at LitmusWorld
Views:882 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
LitmusWorld - Lead Quality Analyst - Manual/Automation Testing (6-8 yrs)
Title : Lead Quality Analyst - Manual/Automation Testing
Department : Technology
CTC : Min- 10 - Max- 12
Desired Qualification : B.Tech/MCA
Desired Years of Experience : 6-8 years
Location : Bangalore
No. of Positions : 1
- LitmusWorld is looking to hire Lead Quality Analyst to direct the organization through its next phase of rapid growth and development.
- Litmus is the platform of choice for businesses to communicate directly with their own and others- customers in real-time, context-rich, touch point environment. Litmus leverages cutting-edge technology to make it easier for business to deliver these capabilities:
- Digital interfaces deployed at the point of interaction enable businesses to have - structured conversations- with millions of customers in real-time.
- Dashboards deployed across the business help managers and staff better understand and manage customer micro-experiences via manual and auto-triggered communication in real-time
- Customer data and analytics from across brands give companies insights and opportunities to hyper-target prospects and customers to increase revenues.
- Lead and mentor QA team members.
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources.
- Planning and scheduling several milestones and tasks like alpha and beta testing.
- Ensuring all development tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking.
- Ensure the team is focusing on automation along with manual testing.
- Set processes for test plan reviews and ensure that test plans get reviewed by all stakeholders.
- Set Quality standards for the teams in various new testing technologies in the industry. This may include finding new strategies for automation testing and day to day work processes like agile.
- Setting up goals and objectives for QA Engineers
- Motivating team for achieving continuous Improvement
Experience and Skills :
- Atleast 6-8 years of experience in testing, both manual and automation.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Good Communication skills.
- Must show flexibility to learn work on other technologies tools.
- Should be a team player.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Experience with web services testing is a plus.