HR lead at Tranway Technologies
Views:157 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Linux/Windows System Administrator - Splunk/Ansible (3-7 yrs)
Job Title : Linux / Windows System Administrator_00023677
Job Type : Contract 2 Hire
Job Location : Pune
Notice Period : 15 days/ Immediate
Looking for Immediate Joiners or someone who can start in 10 Days (MAXIMUM)
Job Description :
Desired Experience :
- 2+ years Experience with Splunk administration, installation, configuration, clustering, monitoring, query design, dashboard design
- 5+ years Experience with UNIX/Linux administration/engineering
- 3+ years Experience with scripting (perl, shell, etc)
- 1+ years Experience with integration/web technologies (use SDKs, REST, JSON, XML, etc) 1+ years
- Experience developing/delivering presentations to management and stakeholders
- 3+ years Experience with administration/engineering of at least two of the following: server platforms, network, storage subsystems, database, virtualization platforms
- 2+ years Experience designing/supporting platforms with multi-site and/or highly available designs
Job Duties :
- Manage and maintain currently supported and subsequent UNIX based Operating Systems (OS) on physical and virtual operating environments, providing technical oversight and consultation.
- Utilize UNIX / Windows scripting (Bourne, Korn, PERL, BASH, PowerShell, etc.) to optimize and automate system administrator tasks.
- Perform hardware and software technology refreshes, ensuring milestone compliance to minimize disruptions.
- Administer Splunk and Splunk apps to include extending/modifying existing apps to perform specialized functions
- Provide recommendations for performance sizing and tuning of Unix/Linux OS and Splunk applications.
- Analyzing processes, assigned systems and applications, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Analysis onboarding requests to determine fit for Splunk/monitoring platform
- Creating and maintaining custom scripts
- Having Ansible knowledge would be preferred
- Any experience with Splunk premium apps such as Splunk ITSI OR Splunk Enterprise Security would be a big plus
- Capable of documenting requirements and designed solutions
- Ability to multitask and solve complex technical problems