Recruiter at Strategic Placements & HR services
Views:238 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Linux Engineer - Multithreading/Socket Programming (3-6 yrs)
Our Client is specialized in Embedded Services, BIOS Customization & Porting.
System Software Engineer - VDF Linux Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Candidate will be responsible for developing and enhancing the applications running in embedded Linux environment.
- He should be able to analyze and understand the requirements, code and unit test. Also need to create documentation on the analysis, design and unit test. He should understand and follow the development process defined in the department.
- Bachelor of Engineering with specialization on ECE or CSE or IT or Master of Computer Applications
- Strong programming knowledge in C
- Experience on Linux internals, IPC & socket programming
- Experience in Multi-thread programming
- Knowledge on Python scripting is a plus
Personal Skills :
- Good interpersonal skill
- Strong technical ability and Independent
- Good communication skills
- Good team player and result oriented