Consultant at Career International
Views:313 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Linux/C++ Developer - Microcontroller/Embedded C (2-12 yrs)
- Experience in Automotive SW development.
- Proficiency in embedded - C- programming.
- Proficiency in C++ programming.
- Hands-on experience on QNX or embedded Linux.
- Hands-on experience in 16 & 32 bit Micro-controller device driver software development.
- Hands-on working experience in OSEK compliant RTOS based embedded system.
- Hands-on Experience in serial communication protocols- CAN, SPI & LIN.
- Good understanding of I2C, SPI protocols and handling of the Peripheral devices like LCD, EEPROM etc, Stepper Motors.
- Good knowledge in handling the tools like debuggers, simulators, oscilloscopes, Vector CANAnalyzer, Vector CANoe etc.
- Added advantage for exposure to RH850 micro-controller device driver development and compiler tool sets.
- Added advantage for exposure to Requirements Managements tools (like DOORS, Polarion), Design tools (like EA), and Configuration management tools (like CM Synergy, Plastic SCM, GIT) and JIRA.
- Added advantage for exposure to cluster product domain.
- Familiarity with SW development process (Agile/Scrum) is desirable.
- Good verbal and written communication.