Talent Acquisition Team at ReadMind Info Services
Views:691 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Linux Administrator - Shell Scripting/Python (4-10 yrs)
Job Title : Linux Administrator
Exp : 4 + years
Location : Bangalore
Role : Permanent
Looking for Immediate or Max 20Days Joinee
Job Description :
- Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective support activities.
- Good understanding of the technology and domain Ability to lead a team towards the desired goal.
- Ensure continual knowledge management. Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
Desired Skills & Experience :
- Extensive experience in Open Source UNIX and Linux operating systems including Ubuntu/Debian and CentOS/RedHat
- Experience installing, configuring and maintaining services such as Bind, DHCP, LDAP
- Ability to deploy Cloud systems such as OpenStack
- Ability to create scripts in Python, shell or another language
- Experience with Load balancing (LA) such as haproxy and nginx
- Experience with clustering sucah as pacmaker, keepalived and Galera (database cluster)
- Experience with systems automation and configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet
- Strong technical knowledge in respective technology.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Writing documentation and standard operating procedure when required.
- Should be well versed with ITIL concepts and more specific understanding of Service operations activities.
- Candidate should be task-oriented with solid organizational skills and the ability to meet several concurrent deadlines
- Candidate should be flexible with work timings
Note : We are looking for who are having experience Purely into Linux .