Associate Consultant at Huquo
Views:929 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Linux Administrator/Development Support Engineer (2-3 yrs)
- Design and develop Linux software for deployment on server
- Own features from design to delivery
- Collaborate with multi-functional team in various physical locations
- Troubleshoot issues with the product as reported from customers responsively
- Other projects as assigned
Minimum Requirements :
Experience working on product features on Linux with the following characteristics :
- High concurrency requirements needing strong use of multi-threading
- High reliability requirements
- Detailed requirements on low-level operating characteristics (memory usage, efficient performance, correct conformance to external standards)
- Experience in designing and developing container runtime engines that use LXC, software that monitors LXC containers or optimized virtual machine environments to run LXC containers.
- Experience working on a team to ship major features and releases
- Ability to communicate, collaborate, and work effectively in a distributed team
- Key Skill
1) Automation of day to day tasks to reduce manual efforts using scripting language like python
2) Experience using tools like Nagios, Elk, Grafana for creating monitoring systems.
3) Working knowledge of Network related protocols like TCP, UDP, Multicast.
4) Exposure to configuration tools like Jenkins, Ansible.