HR at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd.
Views:127 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Linux Administrator (5-9 yrs)
We have an opening with our company pioneer - Bangalore, Sarjapur
Role - Linux Admin
Exp - 5 - 8 Years
Skills - Linux Admin
Job Description :
- Knowledge acquisition and updates to related documents
- First point of escalation for all technical and process issues.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise wherever required
- Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
- Timely escalation to management
- Plan and schedule Changes coordinating with different stakeholders.
- Perform Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures
- Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels
- Perform RCA for Major Incidents related to his / her tower
- Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement
- Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents
- Hardware troubleshooting & Vendor coordination
- Weekly and monthly status reports
- Participate in business meetings with various stake holders on a need basis
- Take corrective actions based on the customer satisfaction surveys.
- Work on the service improvement programs.
- Effort estimation/reviews on need basis for new projects.
- Training of new team members.
- Work with project teams for activities such as new server build, OS upgrades, migrations etc
- Automation of tasks using Shell / Perl scripting
Additional responsibilities for a Team Lead :
- Induct new team members
- Project management and people management
- Single point of contact for the respective technology towers
- Conduct periodic reviews with teams.
- Drives day to day operations and work plan allocation/management
Notice period - Immediate to 15 Days
Location - Bangalore