Linedata - Full Stack .Net Developer - C#/SQL Server (2-9 yrs)
Full Stack .Net Developer:-
- As a full stack developer, you will work as an independent contributor, working across UI, backend and Databases.
- The individual must have a keen eye for detail, as well as excellent problem-solving abilities.
- The individual will be responsible for their own work, and may also include client communication, System design, planning and meeting deadlines.
1. Individual contributor, hands on development and execution.
2. Has an eye for details, adhere to software development guidelines and adopts best practices.
3. Collaborate and communicate with internal teams/ stakeholders/ customers.
4. Maintain, optimize existing software/solutions along with any new development.
5. Impetus on doing it right . We would be depending upon you to ensure - quality- is not compromised.
Skills Required -
- Experience working in structured development environments including Continuous Integration & Test Driven Development
- Expertise in application development using C#.NET, asp.net, REST API
- Expertise in designing databases and writing queries with SQL Server
- Solid knowledge of modern software design principles, concepts, and practices
- Experience working in an Agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) required.
At Linedata we believe finance matters to our society as much as energy to life and fueling financial transformation is vital for development and leadership. We humanize technology. We are passionate experts who provide the investment management and credit communities with innovative, user-friendly products which help their businesses grow in over 50 countries.
We employ more than 1300 employees representing 40 nationalities spread throughout our offices in 14 countries. We believe in mobility, diversity & team work.
Our mission is to continue to find new ways to create and build flexible, mission critical software and services and to stay on the cutting edge of the financial software space.
JOIN THE MOVEMENT :
We are transforming the financial services community which is in constant evolution. Like professional dancers we are experts in our field and are defining new pathways for financial services to serve the world. With our agility we make technology simple & accessible for our users. We all work together to achieve the best solutions for our clients.
Tell us what your ambitions are, we will choreograph your career and take it to the next level!