Limetray! - Product Manager - Startup (4-7 yrs)
About LimeTray :
- Our story starts with the realization that restaurants making good food, 6 out of 10 times, drop the shutters in front of our very eyes.
- The thought of letting good food go to waste was heartbreaking. So we at LimeTray decided to help restaurants by designing and implementing products that help bridge the disconnect between the restaurants & the consumer. In a world that demands convenience, we help restaurants in getting online and provide the tools to engage with customers, increase their reach and improve their operational efficiency.
- In 5 years, we've become one of the very few global product companies from India with 2500+ satisfied restaurants on board. LimeTray's founding team consists of ISB, NSIT alumni with strong-domain knowledge having built one of the largest online food ordering portals before. LimeTray counts very successful internet entrepreneurs as its angel investors & advisors. We are also backed by Matrix Partners, one of the top 5 VC firms in India.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Own yearly product roadmap keeping in mind business goals and long-term goals
- Own product releases by collaborating with technology, design and QA teams
- Collaborate with different business functions closely to help them achieve their goals through product - sales / account management / operations and technology and act as product evangelist
- Own product KPIs and move them through feature / process enhancements
- Build strong product insights through consistent customer engagement and market research and contribute to product vision
What we are looking for :
- Should have ~5 year of work-experience and at-least 2 year of product management experience
- Know how of technology that goes behind the product, high level of understanding of the impact of technology on the product roadmap
- Strong communication/articulation/stakeholder management
- Data-driven mindset
- Ability to interpret data and make sense out of it without getting stuck in analysis paralysis