Co-Founder at LimeTray
Views:196 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Limetray! - Associate Vice President - Product Management (7-10 yrs)
About LimeTray :
LimeTray helps restaurants run better by giving them digital infrastructure. We help restaurants get online, help them engage with their customers and help them optimise their operations through suite of products. 6 out of 10 restaurants shut down in less than a year of starting up & this is not because they serve bad food or are expensive but because they are just not run in best possible way and that's what we are trying to change - one restaurant at a time.
Our founding team consists of ISB, NSIT alumni with strong-domain knowledge having built one of the largest online food ordering portals before. Lime Tray counts very successful internet entrepreneurs as its angel investors besides Matrix Partners - one of the top 5 venture capital firms in India.
Job Description :
We believe that a lot of innovation needs to happen in the way restaurants operate across the world and we are looking for an individual who can take charge and make this transformation by building products which deliver great customer value.
- Lead, define, represent and communicate product strategy and vision in line with the businesses long-term goals.
- Lead the team through complete ownership of the product, from prioritization, timely execution, quality, resolving issues faced during operationalization and ensuring success metrics are met
- Product lifecycle management from concept to phasing out of the product(s) across all products/product lines.
- Take over all responsibility for the success of the product by keeping track of product usage metrics and churn
- Evangelise the product internally with the Stakeholders(Marketing, Sales & Customer Success)
- Consistent engagement with our global customer base directly, and decide the future of the product by working closely with our design and engineering teams.
- Collaborate with sales, account management and customer support teams for understanding customer pain points, discuss new ideas and give visibility to what is being built.
- Demonstrate product plan with new features, enhancements, and timelines to all stakeholders
- Keep track of developments in the global F&B industry
Skill Set :
- MBA/Engineering from a top school
- 7-10 years of total experience with at-least 4 years of product management experience
- Prior team management experience and exposure to closely working with the technology team
- Ability to interpret data and make sense out of it without getting stuck in analysis paralysis
- Structured and clear thought process for decision making.
- Should have an experience into innovative Product Management Practices
- Strong data interpretation skills but shouldn't get stuck in analysis paralysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with stakeholders (Sales/Account Management/Operations/Tech)
- Previous start-up and/or consulting experience is a strong plus