Co-Founder at LimeTray
Views:273 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Limetray! - Associate Product Manager (1-3 yrs)
About LimeTray :
- LimeTray helps restaurants run better by giving them digital infrastructure. We help restaurants get online, help them engage with their customers and help them optimise their operations through suite of products. 6 out of 10 restaurants shut down in less than an year of starting up & this is not because they serve bad food or are expensive but because they are just not run in best possible way and thats what we are trying to change - one restaurant at a time.
- Our founding team consists of ISB, NSIT alumni with strong-domain knowledge having built one of the largest online food ordering portals before. LimeTray counts very successful internet entrepreneurs as its angel investors besides Matrix Partners - one of the top 5 venture capital firms in India.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- We believe that a lot of innovation needs to happen in the way restaurants operate across the world and we are looking for individuals who can take charge and make this transformation by building products which deliver great customer value.
- Own the product roadmap by understanding the end customer's problems and identifying areas where Limetray can really generate value.
- Conceptualise and build new products & features which are accurate, scalable and impactful
- Own product releases by collaborating with technology, design and QA teams
- Collaborate with different business functions closely to help them achieve their goals through product - sales / account management / operations and technology and act as product evangelist
- Define & own product KPIs
- Build strong product insights through consistent customer engagement and market research and contribute to product vision
- The domain of operation of an APM & PM is essentially the same, we maintain no such hierarchy.
What we are looking for :
- Should have ~3 year of work-experience and at-least 1 year of product management experience
- Know how of technology that goes behind the product, high level of understanding of the impact of technology on the product roadmap
- Strong communication / articulation / stakeholder management
- Data-driven mindset - Ability to interpret data and make sense out of it without getting stuck in analysis paralysis