Manager - HR at LifCare Pharmacy
Views:49 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
LifCare Pharmacy - Tech Lead - Java/Spring/Microservices Architecture (6-10 yrs)
Company Profile :
LifCare is a full-stack subscription pharmacy for patients with chronic diseases. Patients, suffering from diseases like Diabetes, Cardiac conditions, Hypertension, Nephro disorders etc., require ongoing medication. We use intelligent technology and data science to automate refills so that they never miss a dose. We also help patients cut down the cost to by running a more efficient supply chain.
We are well capitalized and backed by Tier 1 venture capital funds. The founding team has spent significant time in healthcare: Krishna (ex- Bain Capital PE, ex BCG) and Rohit (ex-Cipla, IIML).
Current Opening: SDE - III/Tech Lead
We are looking for people who want to build a scalable healthcare business centered on patient care. Healthcare, as a vertical in India is unorganized & ripe for disruption using technology. We are looking for Entrepreneurs who want to do that disruption alongside us.
Job Role/Responsibility :
1. Picks up the needs and challenges of the product and technical road-map and devise design solutions that will support the product/technical strategy and goals.
2. Scope the technical solutions to meet the immediate needs yet have the solution extensible.
3. Mentor on approach and execution of solutions, coach on technologies and establishing a team wide comprehension of solution capabilities and direction
4. Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you are able to create.
5. Remove impediment relevant to technology and be catalyst to development team by suggesting tools, better development practices, unit test & coding skills.
6. Participating in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
7. Being responsible for Scaling, Performance & Quality for the team.
8. Implementation of long term technology vision for your team.
9. Active participant in technology forums & represent LifCare in external forums.
10. Strong analytical & problem solving skills; proven teamwork and communication skills
Job Requirements :
1. Experience creating Micro services/Service Oriented Architecture.
2. Thorough understanding of NoSQL databases like H Base, Mongo, Cassandra etc
3. Experience required with open source technology including Docker, Kafka, Redis, ElasticSearch, Solr, Redis, Java, Spring.
4. 5 to 7 years of software development with at least 2 years designing scalable web applications
5. Expertise in software engineering principles, object design, security, data interchange, data management, etc.
6. Good to have experience working with infrastructure architecture team in helping incorporate necessary support/automation required in development.
7. Computer Science Degree or Technical equivalent, MS a plus.
8. Very Strong System design and OO skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction.
9. Solid coding skills with ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercise & improve coding standards across large code bases.
10. Exposure to complete product development cycles from inception to production to scaling up, supporting new requirements, re-architectures the Architects should have seen it all. Should have been part of scalable product development cycles with either large data handling or large transaction processing exposure for 2+ years.
Location: Noida Sec-83