Talent Acquisition Lead at Licious
Views:495 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Licious - Senior Product Manager (3-6 yrs)
Job Description : Looking for an experienced, adaptive, creative & adventurous Senior Product Manager, who's hyper-excited about performance & has a sense of deep ownership and responsibility.
A. Customer focus : Highly customer-obsessed thinking with a deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations.
B. Product strategy :
- Own the product strategy and roadmap.
- Partner with the business team to understand business goals and translate them into short term and long-term product roadmaps.
- Comfortable in generating a 3-year strategic vision as well as a weekly status update.
C. Product development documentation :
- Generate detailed Business Requirement Document (BRD) and Product Requirement Document (PRD) based on inputs from all key stakeholders.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to maximise user satisfaction.
D. Focus on Technology :
- Work very closely with world-class Engineering, Data Sciences and QA teams throughout the product development life cycle.
- Define the product acceptance testing criteria, ensure that they are met.
E. Product Innovation : Stay abreast with new innovations and the latest technology trends and explore ways of leveraging these for improving the product in alignment with the business.
F. Focus on User experience : Attention to detail with an ability to work with user interface designers and usability experts to deliver habit-forming products with a low learning curve.
G. Focus on Analytics :
- Identify key success metrics for the product (and features) and ensure that instrumentation has been adequately implemented.
- Measure the metrics post launch and constantly look for opportunities to optimise the product/feature performance.
- Work with cross-functional teams to drive and implement the product. Identify, mitigate, communicate, escalate and manage risks early.
- Promptly resolve issues faced during operationalisation by working with different stakeholders.
- 3 - 9 year of relevant experience.
- MBA from a premier institute.
- Should be a self-starter.
- Acumen for mentoring and growing team members.
- Knowledge of developing elegant and simple feature functionalities that deliver the world-class user experience.