HR Executive at Lexx Digital
Views:260 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Lexx Digital - Artificial Intelligence Architect - Java/Python (10-15 yrs)
As an AI Architect, your mission is to coordinate the engineering and software development cohort through mentoring and hands-on engineering. In addition, you will be an important part of building the engineering cohort and shaping the rapidly growing advanced analytics team.
Some of your tasks will be:
- You will be working across different use cases, drive architecture blueprint and best practices, build upon extensive data sets and leverage the tools and techniques appropriate to facilitate the development of new and innovative advanced analytics solutions
- You will also get opportunity to work inside development team, together with engineers and data scientists to solve the most challenging machine learning problem
- You will provide technical mentorship in machine learning engineering and research topics including hypothesis testing, analysis, modelling, production deployment, automation and scalable architecture. You should also be open to coding point efforts if the situation requires it
- You will support product managers in different use cases to define product roadmap and provide technical insight
- Communicate technical decisions to non-technical audiences and build consensus around them
- You will work closely with AI leadership team to continue to build the engineering teams. This includes for example hiring, competence and capability development
- Manage priorities and be first line of support in high stakes scenarios
- Extensive experience in machine learning, AI or a related field. You have been implementing machine learning systems at scale in Linux and Python. Graduate education preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience with a focus on providing architectural and platform solutions, previous consulting experience and/or strong leadership positions
- Expert in coding and software engineering, very good understanding of distributed system. You have extensive experience with high-scale batch and streaming data processing.
- You care about agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and disciplined experimentation. You have rich experience in product development organization, have good insight of technique impact in product roadmap.
- Ability to provide hands-on guidance to teams with an emphasis on strong layering, isolation practices and effective test strategies
- Docker, Jenskins, Linux
- SQL, Spark, Hadoop
- Two time Python but covering the basics
- Certified AWS, Azure or GCP Architect
- Proven success supporting the implementation of delivery pipelines with modern delivery technologies
- Team player - encourage and drive to achieve goals as one team. We win as a team, we lose as a team.
- Great communication skills - in a clear and inspiring way. Dare to stand up for your ideas and inspire others to the same.
- Leadership skills - high interest in developing people and processes. Seeing the potential in all people
- It is a big plus if you have experience with cloud native solutions