Lendingkart - UI/UX Designer - Retail/eCommerce (2-7 yrs)
What you will do @ Lending Kart
Do you want to ensure that buying banking product is as simple as buying an ice cream- Then join us; we have started turning the wheel; we need more hands here
You will build a new generation banking platform for the next generation banking. You will build a high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade application.
We are looking for a Visual Designer to join a fast-moving team to help develop and optimize the experience for both customers, vendors and employees.
As a visual designer you will be responsible for designing world class visual UI in a fast-paced, agile, startup environment. You will work closely with engineering, product/program management, marketing and site merchandising, and company leaders to successfully go from early-stage product concepts to launch. You are a pragmatic visionary that can translate business needs into a fantastic customer-focused solution. You must be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open and collaborative peer environment. The ideal candidate for this position will be at ease visualizing an experience in the abstract and driving that vision into solid design deliverables. Flexibility, a strong work ethic and a good sense of humor are a must.
What are we looking for-
- You can listen or understand peoples problem and come up the art which depicts the same
- You are an artist and creativity is what keeps you alive
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs, and customer expectations
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Fluency in best practices for CRM information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- human-computer interaction (HCI) experience
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Visio, and Dreamweaver
- Visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups and style guides
- Experience designing customer facing retail products
- Demonstrated visual design expertise; capacity for creating fun, highly usable designs and layouts, and a propensity towards simplification
- Ability to turn around rigorous wireframes and mockups in an iterative, agile environment
- Ability to scope design initiatives accurately and prioritize work items appropriately
Nice to Have
- Bachelor's degree in design,
- Ability to prototype in HTML/CSS, Axure or similar tools
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Retail and eCommerce design experience
- Proficiency with web standards and accessibility compliance
- Experience with Adobe tools is highly desirable
- Experience in Instructional Design is highly desirable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.