Co-Founder & Director at Leancrop Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1720 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:216
At LeanAgri, we are trying to solve the twin problem of food security and dwindling farm incomes. We are a technology company developing solutions for farmers to increase farm production and thereby incomes.
Job Summary :
If you love to work at a fast-paced agriculture environment and desire to work for most under-served community in nation farmers, we want hear from you.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual to work as a Software Developer. You would be building technology solutions for farmers, but your job is not just building, but also ideation on what would be best for our customers. At the same time, you will earn design experience in working on products from scratch and your aim would be to make them reach to high scales.
- We work closely with real world, you can gain a lot of understanding about farming!
- If you are interested to grow and learn in your career and at the same time support Indian farmers, we encourage you to apply.
We are working to solve a unique problem with a unique approach. We aim to enter this unorganized sector and work with farmers, provide them the best of implementable technology and assistance.
You will be part of our team and will work to drive this technology implementation. We want everyone joining the company to feel it as their own company and work with ultimate zeal.
Job requirements :
- No qualifications necessary, you should be able to code well!
- At LeanAgri, your role will be end to end, from building systems to testing them, monitoring them and also being able to generate reliable metrics from them. You can think of you as working at an end to end role.
- Highly curious and ready to dive into complex technical challenges.
- Interest to work at a high paced start-up environments with a large amount of learning.
- You should understand the importance of designing your code, writing tests.
- Good understanding of different frameworks, and be able to pick up new technologies at ease.
Technical skills needed for the job (Minimum 3 are required) :
- If you have knowledge about server-side languages like Java, Python, NodeJS, etc along with experience in API design and development, it is a huge plus.
- You should be knowledgeable about programming languages, operating systems, networks, databases and SQL, algorithms, architecture, code design, and design patterns