Director HR - Talent Acquisition at LeadSquared
Views:1170 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
LeadSquared - Software Engineer - Professional Services (2-6 yrs)
LeadSquared is looking for Software Engineer to join our Professional Services team in Bengaluru
What we do?
- LeadSquared is a leading Sales Execution and Marketing Automation platform used by over 900 businesses worldwide to automate their New Sales, Renewals/Upsells and Field Sales processes. Customers control the buying process in the digital economy. Traditional CRM and marketing systems are old school in serving the needs of high velocity sales processes.
- LeadSquared offers next generation, AI enabled automation process engine that helps organizations automate, analyze and optimize their sales and marketing processes. LeadSquared helps win and retain customers by providing superior customer engagement experience. Today, LeadSquared is de-facto choice of companies looking for handle high-velocity, high-volume, sales processes.
LeadSquared has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the world :
- Ranked # 5 in Deloitte Fast 50 India (2017)
- Ranked #106 in Deloitte Fast 500 Asia Pacific (2017)
- Ranked #79 in Financial Times - FT 1000: High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific
- Listed as Top Rates Product on G2Crowd, GetApp and TrustRadius
What you will be doing?
We are looking for a Software Engineer responsible for designing integration centric solutions with experience of modern API technologies. You would work closely with the presales team and the customer success team and responsible for providing technical solutions. This role would require documentation skills as the solutions provided needs to be documented. Expectation from this role is mainly to deliver trusted, long - term, high ROI solutions.
- Understand complex Integration requirements to solve customer business problems.
- Design and development of Technical/Integration solutions during presales stage and onboarding stage.
- Define and deliver integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies.
- Document the solutions provided.
- Provide regular updates of development progress and outstanding issues.
- Participate in solution discussions and requirement discussions with Sales team and customers.
- BE or equivalent degree in relevant experience.
- 2+ years SaaS experience with comfort in SaaS solutions, concepts, and business models.
- Must have deep experience in integration business applications using APIs
- Experience in developing or consuming web services, SOAP APIs, REST APIs, Webhooks.
- Proficient knowledge of at least one of the programming languages - PHP, NodeJS.
- Familiarity with XML and JSON
- Experience in developing migration tool for data integration and scripting will be desirable.
- Familiarity with Enterprise-class software systems like ERP, CRM, and ECM systems