recruitement at alchemytechsol
Views:147 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Lead Verification Engineer - Verilog/System Verilog (15-30 yrs)
Here the job description of the Formal verification engineering lead.
Job Description :
External Description Description :
- Identifying key behaviors for verification of DUT and creating a formal verification plan.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive FV test plan to verify functionality of the design.
- Craft the formal verification environment including environment assumptions, assertions and cover properties in context of the formal verification plan.
- Applying various formal techniques to proof correctness of digital designs.
- Review formal setups and proofs with design and verification teams.
- Developing scripts to automate the formal verification process.
External Minimum Qualifications :
- Candidate must have BS/MS (preferred) degree in CS/EE or related technical field(s) with 4-10 years of experience.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Knowledge/Experience in formal verification techniques.
- Exposure to industry leading formal verification tools (Jasper, VC Formal, Questa).
- Understanding of abstraction techniques for effective verification.
- Working knowledge of HDL/HVL such as Verilog, System Verilog.
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages (perl/python).
- Self-motivated team player able to thrive in a fast-paced engineering environment.
- Demonstrates good analytical and problem-solving skills.