Searchologist at Roljobs Technology Services Pvt Ltd.
Views:69 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead Verification Engineer - ASIC/System Verilog (8-12 yrs)
We believe that the future of Chip making is knowing how they'll perform before they are designed & developed. Our client builds the products that powers this revolution. Our client's platform is delighting the innovative products and we- re looking for creative and passionate Lead Verification Engineer to help lead their Bangalore team.
We'd love to hear from you, if :
- You have 8-12 years of total working experience with good experience in ASIC Verification.
- You have experience in System Verilog.
- You are expertise in UVM/ OVM/ VMM based verification methodology.
- You have the ability to adapt, be creative and learn more.
Responsibilities Required :
- Manage the regressions and analyze functional and code coverage metrics to fill the coverage holes.
- Proactively identifying new methodologies or tools to address an upcoming verification challenges.
- Strong debugging skills of Verilog RTL & test environment is desired
- Experience in planning the verification process and creating realistic schedule estimates.
- Add automation and scripting wherever applicable in the chip design flow.
- Leverage your knowledge of constrained assertion based verification.
Our client is a great place to work, where we know that everyone succeeds together.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.