Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at SKS Enterprises
Views:63 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead UX Designer - Interaction Design/InVision (4-10 yrs)
Role : UX Engineer
- Apply only if Mumbai as a Job Location is comfortable with you
- Apply only if you have minimum 4+ years of Experience
About Company :
The company is the hub powering Omni channel content, digital experiences and personalized customer journeys. It is the industry leader in the headless Content Management System (CMS) Category.
Avid promoters of a business' product or service are - Amway, Best Buy, Cisco, Dell, Ellie Mae, Express, Farm Bureau Insurance, J.D. Power, Marriott, Martha Stewart, Miami HEAT, and Sky. They sit at the heart of an award-winning Digital Experience Platform (DXP) and is the exclusive API-first CMS for the SAP Cloud.
Location : Mumbai
Job Description :
- A talented user experience designer to help us maintain our product and direct the design of new features and enhancements.
- The person should have a passion for usability, an eye for visual consistency, and a knack for reducing the complex to the bare essentials.
- Research techniques
- Ethnography and discovery- user goals, motivations, and work patterns
- User modeling- persona and scenario creation; role-playing
- Product UI design- product-level interaction principles and concepts
- Interaction design- function-level interaction principles and concepts
- Interface design- component-level interaction principles and concepts
- Information architecture and information design- content structure and presentation principles
- Knowledge of usability testing principles and methods
- Knowledge of principles of cognitive psychology
- 4+ years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Lead a team.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
Interview Round :
- Telephonic round.
- Skype Round - Audio/ Video Call
- Director round (Final)
If this sounds like a role tailor made for you then, apply with details like Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice Period.