Lead Software Engineer - Ruby on Rails/Java (7-14 yrs)
Client : Leading MNC in Information Technology and Services
Position : Lead Software Engineer
Role : Permanent
Experience : 7 - 14 Years
Job location : Chennai
Qualification : Bachelor's Degree in computers
Working days : Monday - Friday
(Also looking for candidates from PAN India who will be interested in relocating to Chennai)
As a Lead Software engineer, you will work to ensure that each of Client products works seamlessly at scale and also builds features that inspire customer happiness.
You will work with a team of highly talented engineers who swear by the coded script. In this role, your capacity to align and lead a team to build whatever it takes to delight our customers will shine through.
As a Lead Software Engineer you will design and implement multi-tier (DB, services, and web) software applications, and document, test, x and enhance systems when needed. In your agile team, you will closely work with engineers, architects, managers, design, QA and operations teams, and create solutions that meet business requirements. You will spend most of your time developing clean code with limited abstraction.
In this role, you will also lead and mentor team members across functions. You will also implement and support compliance and information security processes.
- Advanced understanding of OOPS.
- Knowledge of SDL (Software development Lifecycle) .
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Good at Code review and design review.
- Ability to design for scale and Performance.
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- Experience with hands-on programming - Ruby on Rails/Java/Golang.
- Expertise in data structures and algorithms.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills