Founder & Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:152 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead Software Engineer - Java/Spring Boot (8-11 yrs)
Java Lead Software Engineer - (8+ yrs of experience)
Organizational Overview :
This opportunity is with a US based MNC with interest in the Financial Services, Healthcare, Pharma and Insurance Industry with its Software Product team based out of Hyderabad and Pune.
As an Associate with our Pharmacy Solutions, you will be part of an organization that promotes better health outcomes for consumers through clinical and technological innovations. We accomplish this by leveraging the robust technology foundation and powerful analytic resources that are the core to Pharmacy Solutions, with industry leading clinical expertise and strategic pharmacy and healthcare solutions. You will join a team that is redefining the value of pharmacy in healthcare through the integration of advanced analytics, clinical insights and transformative digital capabilities.
Job Description :
- Analyzes, designs, programs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, cloud-based or Internet-related computer programs.
- Code may be used in commercial or end-user applications, such as materials management, financial management, mobile apps or desktop applications products. Using current programming languages and technologies, leveraging BDD (Behavior Drive Development)/TDD (Test Driven Development) methodologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications. Provides an escalation point for client issues related to software development and support.
- Adheres to Software Engineering and Information Security Controls; aligns with enterprise architectural strategies. Closes existing software defects and ensures maintenance of architectural diagrams
Required Skills :
- 8+ years of programming experience using Java, Java Script, HTML and CSS
- Experience with Java Script libraries like AngularJS, Backbone.js, D3, React, etc.
- Experience designing RESTFul APIs and implementing RESTful Web services
- Proficiency with SQL
- Experience with Agile Methodology preferred
- Experience with continuous integration and automation tools like Qunit, Junit, Cucumber, Karma etc.
- Knowledge of Spring Security, Spring Batch and Spring Boot
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 6 years of experience or equivalent blend of education and experience