Recruiter at Golden Hues
Views:24 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Lead Software Engineer - Java/J2EE (8-10 yrs)
We are hiring for a fast-growing product firm for Indore location. Please find below the JD.
- Must have Core JAVA, J2EE, Multithreading, OOPS, and Multiprocessing
- Great to have RabbitMQ, Netty, XML, JSON, Messagepack
Huge Advantage : Good at mathematics, statistics, complex data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
Other skills :
- Ability to understand most complex and challenging problems and solve them from users- viewpoint
- Ability to create and present software designs (as per the aligned solution) to the product owner
- Ability to build and create modules from scratch.
- Ability to write, understand and deal with a large codebase
- Experience in understanding and implementing design patterns
- Ability to provide technical leadership to a team of equally talented, efficient and motivated engineers
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for solving the most complex and seemingly impossible problems related to a variety of dimensions of software engineering.
- Dealing with Big Data to Complex Data Structures, From Inter-Process Communication to sub 100 MilliSec server responses
- From Distributed Systems to 99.999 Availability.
- Responsible for providing technical leadership to a team of 3-4 Engineers
- Responsible to drive delivery of a project/module and report to Product Owner
- Responsible for functional/technical tracking of a project/module
Responsibility Split :
- 80% Technology, 20% Team management
- With 80:20 split this is definitely a technology-oriented role suitable for geeks.
Requesting you to provide an acknowledgment of your interest at the earliest.