Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Divvya India
Views:73 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead Software Engineer - Embedded System Design (8-18 yrs)
This candidate is expected to lead the embedded software development activity. He would be responsible for maintaining the code base and documenting the software architecture for our proprietary embedded system.
JOB Description :
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Ownership of code base for the embedded firmware on the embedded Micro-Processor.
2. Extensive documentation of the existing code as well as any newly developed code base.
3. Drive the new processing and feature development in the embedded software code.
4. Ideate with the product team to come up with efficient methods to implement the right
engineering solution for the functional requirement given to the product team.
5. Develop test regime for exhaustive testing of the firmware.
6. Good Code review skills.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
1. Bachelors in Electronics/Computer Science Engineering (ECE, EIE, CSE)
2. Master in Embedded Systems Design/Computer Science is an advantage
3. Tier 1,2 colleges only
4. Experience 8 + years in relevant field
DESIRED SKILLS :
1. Experience in writing drivers, libraries and test applications for embedded microcontrollers such as PIC, MSP 430, ARM (M0, M3, M4 etc)
2. Should have comprehensive knowledge of the communication standards like TCP/IP
3. Should have extensive experience in writing and/or modifying libraries for Serial, RS485, SPI, I2C
4. Experience in RTOS for the above-mentioned microprocessor is good to have. Preferred Skills
5. Should have working experience in C, C++, developing libraries, drivers and applications on embedded micro-controllers. (SOC's and SOMs)
ADDITIONAL SKILLS :
1. Experience of using and developing test applications in LabVIEW. (ATE)
2. Working experience in using cycle-accurate simulation for embedded software as well as programming an on-chip testing of the developed code. (JTAG debug)
3. Ability to use oscilloscope and PCB debug is an added advantage.
4. Should be up to date with the latest silicon solutions released for the IOT industry.
5. Experience with linux based device drivers (character, block, tty or network)