Recruitment Manager at The Modern Dimension
Views:9942 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead Software Development Engineer - Test - Automation Testing (8-15 yrs)
About Jivox :
Jivox is the leader in personalized digital advertising and marketing. Jivox delivers the platform that provides a unique facility to create and run personalized advertisement driven by insights. With our unique ability to correlate user and contextual data, the Jivox IQ platform creates personalized digital ads in real time - customized to the individual - by dynamically generating thousands of creative and messaging variations at scale.
Jivox platform is designed for extreme personalization and to operate at very high scale, where it crunches multi terabytes of insight data every day and make it available for real time use. Jivox platform enable users to combine its personalization capability with highly interactive rich-media ad, generating more than 30 billion events every month. Jivox helps several enterprises like Microsoft, Sony, BestBuy, WPP, and many more to run successful targeted ad campaigns. Jivox has offices in San Mateo, New York, Bangalore and London.
Job Summary :
Jivox is looking for a hands on software test automation leader for our Automation team. To qualify you need a great attitude and a passion for delivering a high-quality SaaS product.
- Ensure a high-quality product is delivered during agile/iterative development/release cycles
- Day to day management of automation team having multiple Software Development Engineers in Test (SDET) along with hands-on automation activities
- Help strike balance between quality and delivery within the automation process
- Work with product managers and developers to facilitate good communication and collaboration in context of agile release cycles
- Lead a team of functional quality engineers
- Develop and build a solid automation/functional test strategy for delivering highest quality product releases
- Provide clear and concise quality assessments of tested product areas synthesized from full data sets of test results
- Work with Product management organization and Development organization
- Conduct automated tests and verify outcomes in a timely fashion
- Provide technical direction to testing team members to adhere to automation standards
- Ability to hire and grow talented, pragmatic automation engineers
- 8+ years relevant work experience, including 2+ years as a lead
- Demonstrable multi-year experience in developing automation using PHP, Scripting, Java, Scala, Selenium
- Demonstrated experience with incremental feature testing with a variety of technologies spanning LAMP stack, Redis, Java.
- Experience in developing quality automation framework and infrastructure
- Experience working on large scale, web based, real time services with millisecond response times.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Software test automation methodologies, tools and approaches (black box and/or automated testing) in a software company with short release cycles
- Experience in writing test cases and automating them, covering both sanity and in-depth testing including and not limited to boundary, negative, compatibility and concurrency tests
- Bachelor's in Mathematics or Computer Science/Applications or similar field
Nice to Have :
- Experience with Advertising platforms
- Experience with mobile applications
- Experience in working in SaaS company