Senior Consultant at HR Central
Views:177 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Lead Software Development Engineer/Tech Lead - Web & Mobile Products (6-10 yrs)
A travel management company based out of Bangalore is looking for a Lead Software Development Engineer.
As a Lead Software Development Engineer, you will lead a team of 2 to 4 people and owning the deliverables of one or two modules of our flagship product.
You will be responsible for :
- Design, architect and build the mobile and web version of our flagship product.
- Leading a Team of 2 to 4 people and responsible for getting work done from the team.
- To liaise with the product manager and technical architect to explore and suggest appropriate technical solutions to achieve the required product features as well as monitoring technical progress against plans. While safeguarding functionality, scalability and performance
- Actively participate in code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
- Ensure high scalability and performance of the platform.
- Build proof of concepts and early prototypes systems and scaling it to production.
- Advocate for good, clean, well-documented and performing code; define and follow standards and best practices for front-end development.
We want you if you have :
- Proven work experience in a product-based company and have experience in both front-end, API and the database/storage layer.
- Strong skills in Python/Golang/Node.Js and experience in API chaining or wrapper development.
- Experience in building analytics or reporting engines is a plus
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to functional requirements.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.