Freelance recruiter at Own
Views:258 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Lead Software Development Engineer - System Design & Architecture (3-8 yrs)
The Role :
- The Lead Software Development Engineer's core responsibilities include Lead by example, mentor and guide team members on everything from structured problem solving, architecting large system to development of best practices.
- You will be working in a fast paced and agile work environment delivering quality and scalable solutions that have immediate business impact.
Must Have :
- Experience level of 5 to 8 years of experience in very large-scale applications.
- Strong problem-solving skills, computer science fundamentals, data structures and algorithms their space & time complexities
- Design (LLD & HLD) and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a very large-scale portal.
- Strong hands-on and practical working experience with at least one programming language: Python/Go/ROR.
- Excellent coding skills should be able to convert design into code fluently.
- Hands-on experience working with Databases and Linux platform.
- B.E / B. Tech in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college.
- Coming up with best practices to help the team achieve their technical tasks and continually thrive in improving the technology of the product/team.
- Implementation of long-term technology vision for your team.
- Creating architectures & designs for new solutions around existing/new areas.
- Driving the adoption of best practices & regular Participation in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- Mentor junior developers.