Recruitment Co-ordinator at Angel and Genie
Views:375 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead/Software Developer - Python/Linux (3-10 yrs)
- Looking for an All-Star Lead Software Developer
- Looking for an exceptional opportunity with a rapidly-growing global organization?
Job Description : Lead Software Developer
- The Lead Software Developer will be a part of Global Information Technology Team and will primarily have responsibilities over the creation and maintenance of company-owned applications.
- The Lead Software Developer will work closely with the developers and QA engineers located within the- office in Bangalore, as well as all levels of Management and Leadership teams.
- This is an unparalleled opportunity to become part of a growing team- and a growing global organization.
- High-performers will have significant growth opportunities available to them.
Job Responsibilities :
- Support the entire application lifecycle - concept, design, test, release and support
- Produce Architecture Diagrams and Design Documentation for all software development projects
- Lead multiple technical solution implementations simultaneously and provide key technical and solution architecture for review
- Mentor, guide and support developers and QA engineers
- Approach the development lifecycle with testing in mind - Unit, Integration, Regression and more
- Troubleshoot and debug applications and databases to optimize performance
- Review all deliveries from development teams (mobile, web, API) to ensure quality standards are met and business requirements are fulfilled
- Ensure that all engineering efforts are created/maintained by meeting our quality standards
- Research and suggest new technologies, infrastructure, designs, architectural updates and protocols to enhance our eco-system,
- Create prototypes for design concepts, mock-ups, and approved designs.
- Use knowledge and research to constantly modernize our applications and infrastructure stacks
- Be a team player and strong problem-solver to work with a diverse team.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluent in English, with excellent oral and written communication skills
- 7+ years of experience in Software Development
- 3+ years of experience using Python
- 3+ years of experience using Linux
- 3+ years of experience with T-SQL/PL-SQL as well as No-SQL databases
- 3+ years of experience leading teams and/or mentoring developers
- 2+ years of experience with Cloud Computing
- Expertise in Agile Project Management Methodologies, such as KANBAN/SCRUM
- Expertise in Test Driven Development, OOP, Asynchronous Programming, DevOps concepts as well as the complete Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience deploying and scaling applications on the cloud
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- (Desirable) Experience with AWS Services, such as Kinesis, SQS, SNS, Lambda, S3
- (Desirable) Experience with MongoDB and Graph Databases
- (Desirable) Experience with Networking and Infrastructure at a cloud level