Human Resources Team at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:2254 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:137
Lead/Senior Java Developer - Product/System Design (2-4 yrs)
This position requires candidates to have hands-on expertise and passion for product development.
Key Responsibilities :
- Product design: Perform product design tasks of a moderate to high complexity. This may require research and analysis.
- Design and develop systems: Create system designs; develop specifications, program logic, and chart out flows; perform testing, debugging, and documentation. (Specific skill requirements could vary based on the type of development being performed.)
- Programming: Work on moderate to highly complex programming tasks. Provide analysis of problems and recommends solutions. Prepares program specifications and develop coding logic flowcharts.
- Client interactions: Participate in client interactions, possibly with more senior team members, to collaboratively develop system solutions to business problems.
- 2 + years of experience with complex Business Intelligence Reporting Implementations.
- 2 + years of experience with Oracle relational databases.
- Experience of Elastic search or Apache Solr, Kafka, AWS (S3, athena, RDS), log stash, Spark & Cassandra.
- Experience of GitHub or similar, Maven/Gradel, XML.
- Understanding and performing basic end-to-end performance tuning and optimization of ETL, RPD & Dashboard for performance.
- 2+ years Java programming experience developing REST Apis.
- 2+ years- experience with real time, high volume transaction systems preferred.
- Experience with Tomcat, Apache, Eclipse IDE.
- Demonstrated use and knowledge of unit testing with JUnit and mock testing frameworks.
- Familiarity with Selenium and other Testing tools.
- Working knowledge of SQL and Stored Procedures (preferably Oracle).
- Experience with building Demos online and self-contained offline (within VMs).
- Demonstrated use and knowledge of various configuration management tools (Preferably GIT).
- Demonstrated use and knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and design.
- Experience in analytics, BI, supply chain / transportation logistics industry is a plus.