Founder CEO at PKS & Associates
Views:259 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Lead/Senior Engineer - L1 RTL Design (10-14 yrs)
Lead/ Senior Engineer - L1 RTL @ Bangalore, India
Our client is a technology transformation company working on some of the most advanced telecommunication technologies like Edge-Cloud, Software Defines Access Technologies, 5G, IOT and so on. They are on a mission to create world class networking products. This position is for one of such new product initiatives that is going to be developed out of their Bangalore R&D center and deployed across large telecom operator networks across the world.
Position : Lead/ Senior Engineer - L1 RTL. Only product development background candidates should apply.
Education : PhD / Post Graduate / Graduate degree in Engineering with Computer Science / Electronics
Experience : 10+ years of relevant software product engineering experience
Location : Bangalore
Compensation : Competitive and commensurate with candidate caliber and experience
Role Responsibilities and Desired Profile :
- Candidate should have Sound knowledge of RTL front end design principles. Excellent command over HDL Verilog/VHDL. Sound knowledge of FPGA design principles. Working with Xilinx/Altera FPGA is preferable.
- Must have done RTL synthesis, constraints design, timing closure, RTL designs having CDC.
- Must have written test benches to verify the RTL design. Must have used the RTL development and debugging tools for FPGA (e.g. vivado for Xilinx).
- Must have implemented at least a few communication signal processing blocks in RTL (e.g. FFT/IFFT, AGC, Channel Estimation/Equalization, DPD, CFR, Turbo Enoder/Decoder).
- Must have good understanding of PHY Layer of at least one OFDM based wireless technology (e.g. 5G/LTE/ WiFi/WiMAX). LTE experience is preferable. Must know where to use FIFO or RAM in the design.
- Must have used FIFOs/RAM in the design. Should know how to write configurable RTL.
- Should have used CPRI/OBSA IPs to interface with the RF unit in a wireless communication system. Understanding of RF fundamentals, RF components, RF chain and its working advantages.
If you fit in, pls mail your CV in Word format alongwith current & expected CTC, notice period to the mail-id below. Do mention exact job title in the subjectline of your mail for it to be noticed. We contact only shortlisted candidates.
Pradeep K. Sharma
Founder CEO - PKS & Associates
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/pradeepksharma