Founder CEO at PKS & Associates
Views:127 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Lead/Senior Developer - 4G/5G Physical Layer Design (7-14 yrs)
Lead/ Senior Developer - 4G/ 5G Physical Layer @ Bangalore, India
Our client is a technology transformation company working on some of the most advanced telecommunication technologies like Edge-Cloud, Software Defines Access Technologies, 5G, IOT and so on. They are on a mission to create world class networking products. This position is for one of such new product initiatives that is going to be developed out of their Bangalore R&D center and deployed across large telecom operator networks across the world.
Position : Lead/ Senior Developer - 4G/ 5G Physical Layer. Only product development background candidates should apply.
Education : PhD / Post Graduate / Graduate degree in Engineering with Computer Science / Electronics
Experience : 7 - 14 years of relevant software product engineering experience
Location : Bangalore
Compensation : Competitive and commensurate with candidate caliber and experience
Role Responsibilities and Desired Profile :
- Candidate should have 4G & 5G Physical layer design and development expertise with emphasis on OFDM and MIMO transceiver.
- Should have clear understanding of wireless fundamentals and applying the same in the design of wireless communication systems.
- Strong knowledge of Lower MAC and MAC scheduler principles, design and development for complex scenarios in the context of Massive MIMO, Beamforming and QoS.
- Hands-on experience in design and development of state-of-art algorithms and implementing the same efficiently on DSP and FPGA platforms.
- Highly desirable to be aware of system engineering aspects to design and evaluate the algorithms in Matlab/C in the context of link-level and System level simulations.
- Should have the ability to debug highly complex ( SW and HW ) issues during the development/lab/field testing.
- Must have used tools such as Signal Analyser, Signal Generator, SW and RTL development tool chains, Logic Analyser, etc.
- Ability to integrate various PHY components and blocks to the overall PHY chain and integration of Baseband Unit (BBU) with Radio Unit (RU) using industry standards such as eCPRI/RoE.
- Understanding of RF fundamentals, RF components, RF chain and its working advantages.
If you fit in, pls mail your CV in Word format alongwith current & expected CTC, notice period to the mail-id below. Do mention exact job title in the subjectline of your mail for it to be noticed. We contact only shortlisted candidates.
Pradeep K. Sharma
Founder CEO - PKS & Associates
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/pradeepksharma