Associate Manager at TalentAhead India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:290 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Lead - SAP BO Administrator (5-9 yrs)
Leading Investment bank in Mumbai
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 5 - 10 years
Qualification : Graduate
Role & Responsibilities of the position in brief:
- Software upgrade and patch management
- 5 - 9 years of Experience in the area of Business Objects and Admin Role :
- 70% in BO admin & 40% in report development
- Some of the responsibilities as BO administrator would include
1) Configuring Servers
2) Scheduling the reports
3) Creating Users and User groups (user management / Access control)
4) Creating User access levels and provide the access to users
5) Monitoring and support for the managed Infrastructure
6) Starting and Stopping the Servers
7) Cloning the Servers
8) Organizing the Objects(Delete,Move & edit)
Engineering and Development/Support in Enterprise Reporting which includes Business Objects (XI R3, 3.1, 4.0 and 4.1) Reports Migration.
- Project Management, Stakeholder Management (nice to have)
- Infrastructure Engineering and Setup Capacity Planning
- Coordination with Client packaging and testing
- Coordination with Application teams for any updates and follow-ups; UAT sign-off
- Interaction with Vendors (SAP, Informatica); Liaise for support cases
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Cross functional leadership / Vendor Management.
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written English and listening skills)
- Knowledge on ITIL
- Working on ticket based delivery system..
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.