Senior HR at Bayleaf HR Solutions
Views:53 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Lead Product Engineer - C++/Linux/Windows OS (4-7 yrs)
Minimum qualifications :
- Relevant experience of 4-7 years in C/C++ development on any platform (Linux, Windows, macOS)
- BE / B.Tech / MCA / PGDST or equivalent degree from reputed institute
- Experience and skills in designing components and modules
- Experience in mentoring team for technical skills
- Experience in guiding team for technical needs
- Attitude, perseverance, innovation and curiosity to meet and overcome challenges
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
Preferred qualifications :
- Experience in XML, STL, Win32 SDK, Dynamic Library / Shared Library, Process, Multithreading, Windows Messages, ATL, COM, HTTP, File I/O, Memory Mapping, API Hooking and Memory Management on Windows or Linux platform
- Experience in Windows System Programming
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting with using tools like Sysinternals Tools, Debuggers / windbg, API Monitoring / Tracing
- Experience in MS Office& Outlook Object Model
- Experience in Cryptography, Data Security, Information Security and Security Technologies
- Experience in Cross-Platform development
- Experience in building of Desktop software
About the Job
Seclore product, especially Desktop components, are used by millions of productivity-focused enterprise users and built using many challenging technologies hence requires people with deep technical expertise, high perseverance, meticulousness, innovation, curiosity and user empathy.
- As a Lead Product Engineer, you help Seclore to build a complex and challenging but highly usable product with the highest quality which can be used by millions of users without any hindrance to their productivity.
- With your expertise, you research and decide the best and practical solution for complex problems, estimate the work, manage priorities, deliveries and timelines.
- You mentor, train and grow team members on design techniques and technologies. You design, develop, test, maintain, and enhance the Seclore product. You also analyze issues reported by customers. You innovate, ideate and experiment to solve complex and never attempted problems.
You will be a part of the core product development team and lead one of the many core teams.
- Build using C/C++ and related technologies on mainly Windows platforms
- Manage priorities, deadlines and deliverables with your technical expertise
- Research solutions and decide the best and practical solution for complex problems
- Lead designs of major product components, and features
- Design, develop, test, maintain and enhance the product
- Analyse issues reported by customers
- Mentor and train team members on design techniques and technologies