HR Executive at Geocratconsulting
Views:423 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Lead Oracle Apps/DBA Consultant (10-15 yrs)
We have requirement for Lead Oracle Apps DBA. Please find the JD for the same below.
Company Website: https://www.pathinfotech.com/
Location : Delhi/NCR
Profile : Lead Oracle Apps DBA
Experience : 10+ Years
Salary : Hike on Previous Salary (Negotiable)
- Managing / Administering Oracle EBS (R 12.2) and Database (R 12.x) on Exadata and Exalogic platforms.
- Administration, Configuration, Upgrades and Patching of Oracle Applications products (Release 12.2)
- Planning, Preparation and Execution of Production systems - Isolate and troubleshoot issues related to various Oracle Application Products, Databases and underlying Operation systems and other Infrastructure components.
- Oracle Database administration experience, including performance tuning and monitoring, SQL, and PL/SQL
- Experience with Database optimizer, including optimizer parameters, parsing mechanism and how optimizer influences in controlling, stabilizing execution plans
- Analyze and Troubleshoot SQL queries and provides performance improvement recommendations.
- High Availability - Real Applications Clusters (RAC) and Data Guard - Architecture implementation, Installation, Configuration and Administration.
- WebLogic Server Administration experience - Troubleshoot, analyze logs and heap/core dumps.
- Experience in Oracle Enterprise Manager (Release12c) Configuring AMP, WLS Management packs
- Linux / Unix experience with the knowledge and ability to perform Unix management skills of the OS and the Storage Layer