Founder / Chief Talent Advisor at Talent Acceleration Corridor
Views:1369 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Lead - MySQL DBA Professional - Oracle/DB2 (6-8 yrs)
Our esteemed client has been consistently recognised as one of India's best travel portals. They been consecutively ranked for two years in a row (2010 & 2011) as one of the top 3 'Great Places To Work'.
Job Description :
- This role is responsible for management of all aspects of data and information both structured and unstructured from business requirements to logical and physical design in an IT solution It spans the full information management lifecycle from acquisition, through cleanse, transform, classify and storage to presentation, distribution, security, privacy and archiving The key interests of the Information Architect include databases, taxonomies and business intelligence The primary focus will be relational databases to start with Information Architect must be capable of designing centralized or distributed systems that both address the user's requirements and perform efficiently and effectively
- Candidate must be able to translate business requirements into logical and physical data model, analyze data across data sources to support requirements, identify integration and security requirements and develop data architecture for supporting IT solution
- Candidate must have hands-on skills to perform or guide team to perform key architectural and development tasks for data modeling, database performance, troubleshooting, ETL specifications, reporting and security implementation
Desired Profile :
- Bachelor's Degree in Engg or information technology
- At least 5 years experience in MySQL
- At least 1 years experience with MS SQL
- Exposure to DB2 and Oracle will be added advantage Exposure to BI tools Qlikview, Cognos and ETL tooling is desirable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.