Talent Acquisition at 3S Solution
Views:21 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead - LAMP Consultant - Microservices Architecture (7-12 yrs)
The Key Requirements For The Role Are :
- The requirement is for a hands-on developer who shall be involved in the actual coding & development and deployment.
- Minimum 7-12 years of web development experience using LAMP technologies. The candidate's main focus should be on LAMP technologies and should have worked largely in LAMP for the last 6-8 years.
- The candidate should be a hands-on developer. So the candidate's current roles should involve coding and development.
- Strong understanding of Solr/Elastic Search.
- Should have worked on developing micro service architecture.
- Should be very strong technically and understand web development in theory and practice and full software life cycles
- Should be extremely passionate to work and implement new and different technologies and should come up with new initiatives to scale up the project.
- Should have the know-how of the key technologies that could also be implemented like, ReactJs, CDN, Redis
- Candidate should be able to show examples of their work and explain their role in the projects and understand how it was developed
- Strong SQL development skills writing fine-tuned queries, stored procedures, triggers etc. and design skills (data normalization, foreign key constraints, indexes, etc.)
- Experience using MVC frameworks
- Must have great attention to detail and understand best practices for web development
- Experience in developing browser extension for Chrome, Firefox, Safari and IE is helpful